Star knocked on her head with her knuckles this time, as if trying to shake her thoughts loose. “That’s not you? I was sure that message was for you.”
frown it appears she might not even report this to Clark. And since he has no plans to tell her about Herb, hmm. Although, who knows.

“Oh, and Cat, so are you.”
Hah, I knew it. Now the question is, is this about Superman or Phil, or both?

She had merely set his disappearance to the side for now. She felt bad about that. Finding Clark felt more urgent somehow.
She is wise to think this way. It is possible to find Clark. It is probably impossible to find Superman at present.

“You’re always looking for a super man,” Lois retorted wryly. “We’re looking for my partner… for Clark.”
I think Clark would be very glad to hear this conversation. It would do his heart good to know Lois worries more about him than superman.

Clark:But I already know that she loves me more than Superman. Although, I would be glad to hear her continued loyalty.

“Finding one will lead you to the other,” Star replied, taking a bite of her ice cream.

“Yes, I know,” Lois said.

“Do you?” Star quizzed, before shifting her gaze to Cat. “Does she?”
No she doesn't. Hopefully Star will not give it away.

“O-kay,” Star said slowly. “He was lost, but now he’s been found. Just as you’ve been blind and soon you will see.”
Lois is going to figure out CK=SM. hyper Henderson has come to get Clark.

He stared at the man, and the man stared back. He wondered if the man was another doctor. Although he wasn’t wearing a white coat, so probably not. He could be the psychiatrist. He had expected one after admitting to the doctor that he couldn’t remember his name. The policeman hadn’t believed him, and thought that he just didn’t want to tell them who he was, because of his criminal past.
This must be very distressing to Clark.

He didn’t like thinking of himself as a criminal, a person who would or could hurt other people. On the other hand, the policeman was right. He had been wearing broken handcuffs when they had found him during the night.
I am glad Henderson has made it here so Clark's misinformation will be corrected.

“What were you doing out in Hob’s Bay?” the man asked.
So Henderson doesn't know he has amnesia? Although, shouldn't it seem odd Clark has not greeted him by name?

“Do you know who I am?” he went on when the tall man didn’t speak. He hated it when nobody was speaking. He could hear the whirr and beep of the machinery but, other than that, silence reminded him that he had no memories to call upon, nothing about which to think, daydream, or re-live. He preferred the sound of voices to nothing at all, even if the person wasn’t really saying anything.
I think you are doing good at capturing the despair someone suffering total amnesia would feel.

Grudgingly, he lifted his hand to the dark glasses he had gotten from Reed. Even with the lights dimmed, he was afraid of the pain and headaches that he associated with removing the glasses, but if it meant finding out who he was, it would be worth a little pain.
Why is Henderson making him take off the glasses? This seems odd.

“Well,” the man said, returning to the light switch. “Unless you have a doppelganger, you look exactly like an associate of mine, who was reported missing last night, by the name of Kent. Clark Kent.”
Yes, he now knows his name. The big question though is, does Henderson suspect CK=SM?

“Well, your fingerprints weren’t in the system,”
Wait, didn't the arrest Superman during the heat-wave. How is it that his fingerprints did not show up from then.

“I do know you, only not that well. I don’t want anything I say to influence you, how you think about things, such as your job, or people, especially…” Henderson’s voice petered off, only to be replaced by what appeared to be a mischievous grin. “You should really figure those things out for yourself.”
I guess Henderson's actions are making sense. I wish Lois would show up now though.

“Let me make a few phone calls. I want Teri McCorkle to take a look at you. She’s our department shrink over at the Twelfth… er… Precinct, that is,” Henderson explained. “After she’s had a chance to examine you, and has given us some advice on your condition, we’ll figure out where to go from there.”
So I guess I have to wait for Lois to find him. I was so hoping they would reunite this section.

That made sense. At least, this man knew him and had a plan, which sounded better to Clark than just focusing on his physical health. He was more than just this man in the hospital bed. He was Clark Kent, reporter, and he was excited to learn all about himself.
OK, so I can't complain about a lack of Lois or Clark. I still wish they had gotten back together. I guess they are likely to be reunited in the next segment though and we had lots of interesting developments this one.

If they don't see eachother next segment though I think I will have to bring out the wildguy wildguy

John Pack Lambert