-- Continuation of response to John's FDK --

it appears she might not even report this to Clark. And since he has no plans to tell her about Herb, hmm. Although, who knows.
Me! I know! I know. But... smile1 oh, good. I was trying to show how distressed (per what Dr. McCorkle describes Clark going through).

I am glad Henderson has made it here so Clark's misinformation will be corrected.
HENDERSON: Lock him up!

CLARK: shock

HENDERSON: Just teasing you.

So Henderson doesn't know he has amnesia? Although, shouldn't it seem odd Clark has not greeted him by name?
KOLSON: The man claims to not know who he is. He's just being dodgey so it's more difficult to identify him.

I think you are doing good at capturing the despair someone suffering total amnesia would feel.
Thank you.

Why is Henderson making him take off the glasses? This seems odd.
Just because he looks a bit like Clark, and sounds like Clark, without seeing his face without the sunglasses, it wouldn't really be a positive identification.

Yes, he now knows his name. The big question though is, does Henderson suspect CK=SM?
[Linked Image]

Wait, didn't the arrest Superman during the heat-wave. How is it that his fingerprints did not show up from then.
Because like canon Clark, he broke the machine.

I guess Henderson's actions are making sense. I wish Lois would show up now though.
Even in canon Henderson had Clark examined by the precinct shrink before calling his partner.

So I guess I have to wait for Lois to find him. I was so hoping they would reunite this section.
They can't spend every scene together. Nope, sorry, I need to torture her a little bit more. [Linked Image]

OK, so I can't complain about a lack of Lois or Clark. I still wish they had gotten back together. I guess they are likely to be reunited in the next segment though and we had lots of interesting developments this one.
[Linked Image] I'll try to keep the fluff to a minimum and just keep the scene that progress plot. B-plot with some A-plot mixed in.

If they don't see eachother next segment though I think I will have to bring out the <<wildguys on parade>>
[Linked Image] Eeeeeep.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.