Michael: Thanks for the FDK! They always make me smile1

Suddenly, I get why she’s not yet figured out that her on-and-off boyfriend likes to dress in tights.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Is he calling me stupid?

<<ER has a brilliant idea>>
LOIS: What? Naked fire drill?

CLARK: [Linked Image]

For some reason I tried to put this in Season 4 during the Krytponian invasion. <<completely forgetting that *this* Lois never experienced those good times>>
<<cough>> Tempus Fugitive <<cough>>

While she’s naked next to him? Yeah, he’d have lain there, stiff as a board. Also, ‘let him sleep with her’? Hmm… <<ER doesn't think 'sleep' would have been top of the agenda>>
Hmmmm. I'm sure she would have put on something to wear, so she wouldn't have been naked. <<whistling innocently>>

Maybe it’s time she showed up in pinstripe, a hat, and smoked cigars?
CLARK: Hey, other than the second hand smoke, that doesn't sound like a bad look for Lois.

Poor Lois. Clark really does have major performance issues.
He's still amazed that she likes him, so he expects her to dump him at any moment.

HAND: Please let her hit a filing cabinet again. Or a concrete wall. Please?
clap She meant it would have gotten cold in the meantime...

No. He also expected her to put out.
LOIS: shock Ugh.

Hey. At least he didn’t call her a hooker, outright, at least.
You mean, this time?

“Excuse me!” Lois exclaimed. “I would know if someone was deceiving me.”

CLARK: <<looking a bit innocent>>

LEX: <<trying the same expression but not being anywhere near as adorable>>
Actually, the scene originally went on with Lex telling Lois that she had been all soft-ball with Superman and how they didn't know anything about him, but it just ticked Lois off and made Lex seem a bit less subtle, so it got cut... maybe he'll bring up the subject again later on.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.