“Sir! A bomb has gone off at the Lexor Hotel,” she announced.
Uh-oh. Lex bombed the Lexor!

“Were there any fatalities?” Lex asked.
LEX: Please. Please. Please. Let Kent be a smear on the wall.

“The occupants of the honeymoon suite weren’t inside,” Mrs. Cox went on with a sly smile, knowing her boss would give up his little mid-life crisis crush on the know-it-all reporter girl, possibly violently, and return his attentions where they belonged, namely her.
help Get that thing away from him!

“I’m fine!” he said in a weary tone whereby Lois knew it wasn’t the first time he had informed the woman of this fact.
So, he’s playing the strong, tough male for the sexy paramedic, trying to pick her up?

“Me, too,” she whispered. She wanted to do nothing more than take him back to her apartment and check his entire body for wounds.
Umm…that’s not going to relax him.

She couldn’t believe how close she had been to losing him, yet again. “You’ve got to stop almost dying on me.”
TOGOM is going to send her to the nuthouse.

He set his hand on her jaw and smiled into her eyes. “I love you too, Lois.”
Awwww, is that the first time he’s said it?

Clark glanced around, and then murmured, “How do you think I survived this thing?”
LOIS: Don’t change the subject.

Unfortunately, for Superman, he had lost his chance the moment she had fallen in love with Clark.
Nah, I’m sure Superman could talk Clark into a threesome.

“Don’t make me kiss that doubt off your face, Chuck!” she scolded under her breath. “I’m minha, remember?”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.