It wasn’t making any more sense after reviewing the one-minute video for the fifteenth time in a row.
Suddenly, I get why she’s not yet figured out that her on-and-off boyfriend likes to dress in tights.

She had been so tired that she had crawled into bed naked and fallen straight to sleep.
[Linked Image]

She had dreamed she and Clark were walking through a field surrounded by trees. When they reached a fence, he had held her around her waist and floated them over the gate, floated them as if he were Superman.
blush For some reason I tried to put this in Season 4 during the Krytponian invasion. goofy Hope that didn’t shake any teeth loose, again.

“Yes, Mr. Luthor. Let me take a moment to remind you that you need to leave for that meeting in a few minutes,”
Right. *That* meeting.

Mrs. Cox held his gaze for another moment, longer than necessary. “Yes, Mr. Luthor,” she said in a huff, closing the door behind her.
Oy. He slapped her again. This time on the other cheek.

. “But your assistant…” He flipped his hand as if he couldn’t remember Jimmy’s name. “Kent… said that you were on vacation and unreachable.”
laugh

“I’ll change my plans for tonight and have my chef whip us up some surf and turf,” Lex recommended without consulting Lois’s opinion of said menu.
Really? Isn’t that awfully common for him?

Lois would rather eat cold, leftover pizza with Clark.
Clark doesn’t have *cold* leftover pizza.

Wait. Had Lex called her only three days before Valentine’s Day to ask her out for the holiday and expected her not only to be free, but also to accept?
No. He also expected her to put out.

Either way, she felt insulted.
Hey. At least he didn’t call her a hooker, outright, at least. Then again, that surf and turf is what he dishes his acquaintances of the evening.

He waved away her concerns. “I meant, are you sure that Rourke isn’t on to you?”
Huh.

“He could have created this elaborate ruse to get you to have me cancel a test of a system, into which I’ve already sunk half-billion R&D dollars, just to make me look foolish and paranoid, when no sabotage comes to light.”
Fun thought!

“Excuse me!” Lois exclaimed. “I would know if someone was deceiving me.”
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LEX: shock

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.