John: Per your comment on Part 47's FDK...

Lois did think about Lex in part 53, so we did not have a lex reprive as long as promised. Still, it was way, way less thinking about Lex than Clark, even if we only look at those positive things she thought of Clark in that part, which are not many, so I really can't complain.
I wrote that comment about Lex prior to posting Part 53. Before I post, I relook over the part and sometimes add stuff at the last minute. That line about Lex, actually that whole "was she attracted to bad boys vs. good guys" section, was added at the last minute. Oooops. That wasn't Part 53. Which part was it again? 52?

I also forgot that she mentions Lex to Perry, when I wrote that Lex isn't a blip on Lois's radar during Smallville. My apologies. I'm not perfect. wink But in the grand scheme of things, Lex might as well be a dust particle on the radar screen for as much as she thinks of him during the Smallville arc. (is that better?)

I knew someone was going to remember I said that. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.