Lie! If she really did not believe him she would not have done any study at all.
Good point. I changed the line. It now reads: Of course not... well, not at first.
Perry:Lois, the more you say, the more it sounds like Clark Kent is really from Smallville.
hyper
At least now she has come to realize a situation where the truth will be the only workable explanation. It is the only one that fits the facts, even if it will be hard for Lois to believe it.
Now, that she’s calmed down somewhat from her rant, she’s trying to make sense of the information she does know.
Well, there is a little hope there. Not much, but a little.
LOIS: How can anyone forget a man with such a hot body?
CLARK: Nope, not much hope. Wait. You think I’m hot? laugh
LOIS: Hot? No, I said “not”, *not* body.
CLARK: Riiiiiiiggggghhhhttt.
Oh no, now Lois will try to find Jeromo Kneto in Italy.
Yep, she’s found a way to bridge the truth and lies into a believeable scenario. clap
Does she also know it was a "world tour" holiday, in that he did not do what he claimed? Since she suspects he has been on earth longer, maybe she always did not believe that story.
No. They never bought the “world tour” excuse.
Things are really bad for Clark.
Yes, either Trask or Lois will kill him. wink
I was so hoping she would say it.
Nope, not THAT kind of Cliffy. Martha isn’t going to out Clark like Tempus did.
We went a whole part without Clark. I guess I was not really hoping for resolution in this part, at least not very much.
But they talked about him the whole time. So, even though he wasn’t there, it was all about him.
Well, I think in the long run Clark is best off right now in this situation. Lois will not let Trask kill him, because she wants to know the truth before strangling him. She will help save him even if she is enraged.
Yep!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.