Originally posted by John Lambert:
Clark:Well, Lois, my way required way less paperwork, and judges never overturn it. Your way more often leads to judges putting a break on the name changing plan.
LOIS: Oh, so you want to do this legally now?

True, but considering his having been said Sherrif's twin sister's boyfriend, it would seem a bit odd if Max did not recognize him at all.
It's been over 10 years, it's possible that Max wouldn't remember him or that Clark's looks have matured that Max wouldn't recognize him.

I guess I figured since Martha knows CK=SM, and I assume Lois being saved from being thrown out of Trasks plane and the saving of the space shuttle were public knowledge, Martha would know of at least two occasions that Clark saved Lois.
[Linked Image]Okay, this is where I face-palm and say, Duh! Right?

True, but I can still imagine Martha thinking it. And if she did say this, it would complicate matters. Actually maybe not. Lois might just assume Clark Kent was still-born.She does not know he came on a spaceship.
Yep.

Hmm, and Wrong Clark does not look like the biological child of these people, but he has never claimed biological relationship to them.
Hmmmm. Maybe Martha had an affair. Nah! No, Clark told Lois flat out that he doesn't share any blood with the Kent family.

Well, but in that case CK was probably not going around as SM. He has clearly been here. Clark can come up with lame but workable excuses if he is not married to Lois, but I don't think he could cover his sneaking off if married to Lois. Of course, for all Jonathan knowns Jerome Lane married Lois long before the start of his time as a public SM, so I guess that might explaing it.
You know, it's been a long time since I read it, so I'm thinking not. I believe he became Superman after he and Lana split (or, technically, Lana split). Or was it after he got together with Lois? huh

So they do know Krypton is no more. Hmm.
Lying to Lois got him into enough trouble, he now knows better than to try it with the Kents any longer.

I was going with, they can tell Clark is x age. I am not sure they really could deduce his age, but if they could, they would assume he was born in 1962 or so.
Does a 31 year old man look all that different from a 27 year old? I'm thinking not enough for them to guess his age accurately, to the year.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.