Actually Martha doesn’t know how many times that Clark has save Lois.
I guess I figured since Martha knows CK=SM, and I assume Lois being saved from being thrown out of Trasks plane and the saving of the space shuttle were public knowledge, Martha would know of at least two occasions that Clark saved Lois.
Martha:I never got to hold a living son.
Lois doesn’t know this.
True, but I can still imagine Martha thinking it. And if she did say this, it would complicate matters. Actually maybe not. Lois might just assume Clark Kent was still-born. She does not know he came on a spaceship. Hmm, and Wrong Clark does not look like the biological child of these people, but he has never claimed biological relationship to them.

Actually, I’ve read a fanfic where Clark was married to Lana without ever telling her (or her finding out). Of course, it helped that she never made him float while making love.
Well, but in that case CK was probably not going around as SM. He has clearly been here. Clark can come up with lame but workable excuses if he is not married to Lois, but I don't think he could cover his sneaking off if married to Lois. Of course, for all Jonathan knowns Jerome Lane married Lois long before the start of his time as a public SM, so I guess that might explaing it.

John Pack Lambert