“Bad reception. I must have heard her wrong, Jimmy,” Perry reassured him, despite having heard Lois clear as a bell.
Well, it is just too unbeliebable to accept.

“I took a chance on you once, Olsen, and I had blurry photos of Lois and Superman on my front page.
Jimmy:Well you probably messed up on your first try.

Send Ralph.”
Has Perry lost his mind?

She didn’t know why finding this grave caused such an over-the-top reaction from her.
She needs to search her memories more deeply.

Instead, all she felt was unending agony as if it were really her boyfriend in that grave.
Well it is.
Lois:Why would my boyfreind by an infant. smile1
Reader:Clark, don't count on it, Lois is more blind than most.
Lois:What do you mean, I am blind?

That man back at the Kents’ farmhouse had stolen the identity of this little beautiful brown haired babe.
If it was that simple than why would the Kents let him in? Especially since Martha clearly knew that it was Clark Kent who had come?

She didn’t know how she knew he had brown hair.
Will it help if more of her memory is jogged. If she remembers that for this person CK=SM?

She didn’t know how she knew that this grave was for a baby. It only had one date on it.
Do most of the tombstones only have one date, or do they generally have 2. If the latter, why is she not more curious about this fact?

except a flash of an image.
hyper she is remembering.

An image that felt real enough to be a memory, only she knew it couldn’t possibly be.
How could she have memories of before she was born? Too bad she was not around to see Herb show up to visit Clark. Of course, that might not have helped at all.

An image of her holding a brown haired baby, wrapped in a navy blanket, and her crying. She loved that baby. She loved that baby with all of her heart and soul. Its death felt as if her soul, which had been whole, had been ripped apart and into shreds with its death.
Lois trust Clark to help you.
Lois:He lied to me about eveytrhing how can I trust him.
Reader:Most things he tells the truth about.
Lois:Yeah right.

The wound from the loss of this infant felt raw and fresh and gaping, as if every one of her nerve endings had been scorched. She felt as if this baby, this Clark Kent, made her whole and he had been stolen away from her.
Well, I am still torn by if it is better for Clark not to see her soon, or if she really needs to see him soon. She needs Clark to confort her, even if she is not about to listen to him.

It didn’t make sense, and she hated feeling confused.
She will go through a lot of that before she moves past it. Hopefully Clark will come clean the next time they can have a good talk, but even if he does, I am not sure she will believe him.

I am Clark Kent.
It is not like Kent is that uncommon of a last name. It could just be a coincidence that there was another Clark Kent. Maybe he really is from somewhere else and made up the Smallville story because he knew there had once been a Clark Kent there. OK, I can see why Lois does not believe this, but if he is prettending to be the dead son of the Kents, why does he hang out in the one place his deception could be seen through?

Either way, she had no idea what Chuck wanted from her. Her love?
Well, at least she understands Clark's motivation. She does not understand his methods though.

Was she really seeing the real Clark Kent, this baby in the grave, or was she seeing a flash of her own future, her own child? Her own child named Clark Kent?
Maybe the answer is both, both Clark Sr. and Clark Jr are coming to her mind. Hmm, except I am not sure how that works since there has not been a Clark Jr. Except we already shattered time, and reverted time, so who knows.

Why would she name a child ‘Clark Kent’?
To give him the same name as his father of course.

Especially now after the name brought her nothing but agony. Despair that he had died. Anguish that someone else would take his name and use it for his own. Fury that she was left to deal with all this mess on her own.
Ah, Lois, you are not alone. I am sure if you confront 'Chuck' he will explain it. Maybe he is posing as Clark Kent to try to catch whoever murdered Clark. Hmm, OK, that won't work becuase his murderer does not exist. Hmm, maybe it is a good thing Clark is not here yet. I was hoping he would find Lois at the cemetary, but I guess no such luck.

“Well, he is and he isn’t,” Lois grumbled.
So much for not turning on Clark until he had a chance to explain himself. I guess though finding the grave has caused Lois to have no more desire to protect Clark. Hmm, will he have to tell Perry who he really is?

“His grave. Apparently, my partner died back in 1966,” Lois informed him.
Perry: hyper Clark has a real friend who can be treusted totally.

“A nickname. Jerome once up-chucked on my shoes.
jawdrop Things are really bad for Clark.

“Be careful. Jerome still isn’t…” super, she wanted to say.
frown I was so hoping she would say it.

We went a whole part without Clark. I guess I was not really hoping for resolution in this part, at least not very much.

Well, I think in the long run Clark is best off right now in this situation. Lois will not let Trask kill him, because she wants to know the truth before strangling him. She will help save him even if she is enraged.

John Pack Lambert