Michael: I haven't forgotten, just spacing out my responses so you have something new to read while trying not to read my new parts. wink

Oh dear. Just when I thought I’d get a chance to catch up
As soon as I catch up, I'm posting another part. smile1 <minor victories, I take them where I can get them>

Nah, with all the Indulgences going on, the devil is hard pressed for souls these days. Also, he thinks that Clark can deliver him Lex Luthor.
LEX: Deliver, ha! I've already pre-booked my flight. Private jet. <do you think he'll realize it's a clone before it's too long?>

Uuuummm…that would have been *awkward*.
She's trying to make sense of images and feelings without memories using logic.

They have a gene therapy for that now. It requires the uuuu absorption of Kryptonian genetic material.
LOIS: Superman! hyper Okay, sign me up!

CLARK: [Linked Image]

Well…considering her husband would the one who brings in the big awards, it would be the logical choice. She’d just have to make sure to disinfect him before the conjugal rights commence.
LOIS: Don't worry, honey, this bleach only stings a little bit.

She could have taken a trip to the Midwest and dropped them off in front of a small farm owned by a childless couple.
CLARK: Er... what are we doing in Smallville?

LOIS: We're visiting my Mom and Dad.

MARTHA & JONATHAN ENTER.

LOIS: This is my mom and dad. Martha and Jonathan Lane.

CLARK: thud

Marry Clark and follow his footsteps?
LOIS: Marry Superman and spend weekends in Tahiti?

CLARK: Okay, now she's tempting me.

Probably a good thing. The poor dear would be a nervous and coffee and chocolate addicted wreck by the time she got to middle school. And then CPS would step in and it would all be a huge ugly mess.
LOIS: Thanks, I needed that wake-up call. Clark! Never mind.

CLARK: Forget? What?! What did I just miss?

/Asks Lucy to buy Lois a cat for her next birthday/
What Lucy hears: Set up a date for Lois and Cat for her next birthday.
LUCY: Well, that explains a lot. Can I have Clark, then?

LOIS: Be my.... NO!

TBC...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.