Oh dear. Just when I thought I’d get a chance to catch up smile1

Yes, fury! She understood and knew what to do with that emotion.
[Linked Image] Kill. Kill. Kill.

“Don’t worry, honey, I’ll take care of that wrong Clark. I’ll protect you.”
Oh boy.

“Well, he is and he isn’t,” Lois grumbled.
So, dead to her, then?

“His grave. Apparently, my partner died back in 1966,” Lois informed him.
He smells awfully fresh for that.

“I thought we discussed this, Lois. You were to only go to Kansas to work on the EPA versus the farmer’s land rights issue, not to dig into your partner’s past.”
He’s new to the Daily Planet, isn’t he? Or is Lois the recent hire? Hmm…No, it must be Perry. He was previously dealing in roadside remains and scored a wee-big city job because of his uncle’s brother’s mother’s liaison with the son of the father of one of the Daily Planet’s board members.

they thought he should have a special birthday too. Blah, blah, blah! Lies! All lies,” she shouted into the sky.
No, he *is* special. And so smart! They’re even allowing him to use utensils with his food these days.

“Lois, dear, you sound a bit angry.
Bit? *Bit*?

“Excuse me?" Perry interrupted, his voice tipping over the edge. "Why was Lex Luthor, billionaire philanthropist, running a background check on one of my reporters?”
So he can extort him as a mole?

“Lois,” Perry said in that way he did when he wanted her to listen, instead of talk. “And you believed him?”
Duh! He’s Lex *Luthor*! He won Darn Nicest Guy in the City three years in a row.

I thought Lex was trying to get into my pants,
Hence why she should stick to wearing short skirts instead.

I did my own searches. Do you know what I found? Nothing! Just as Lex told me I’d find.
What if Lex poisoned all the wells during his search?

When my search went dry, I started pumping Chuck for information, and we all know what a fountain of information that man isn’t,” Lois said with a scoff.
*That’s* what she was trying to do that night during the spaghetti incident!

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.