smile1 Thank you. Did I say 10? wink It could be more than 10, or less. laugh
The 10 was just a rough estimate, I am ok with a little more. clap

On "Missing Lois" I skimmed through some of it, mainly around the first halloween, and then on the trip to Memphis on the return, but I got all the way to the end. I liked it, but I am not really up to a reread. I have liked "Green-eyed monster" and have tried hard to not skim to rush ahead. At first it seemed to realistic and depressing. I mean, being stick in dead-end retail jobs is more what me and many of my friends have had then exciting newspaper jobs. Still, I am really liking it, realism is good (even if someone is going to tell me Clark is always unrealitic with his abilities, and maybe his inate goodness.)

A lot longer than Labrat's "Masques" which is the 2nd or 3rd longest story, but I skipped a lot more with Masques, and skimmed a lot more.
I don't think I've read that one yet.
It is a redoing of the first marriage which ends up lacking a lot of the argh qualities. No Wanda Detoit and no Lois amnesia.

I thought about leaving him behind but I just couldn't imagine super over-protective Clark doing that. Not when there's a chance Lois could be in danger.
Yes, Clark is not about to let this Lois die as well.

John Pack Lambert