Michael clap

/wonders if Jon-Jon will accidently spill some beans to Lois.
[Linked Image]

MARTHA: Prepped him for tomorrow’s dinner.
JONATHAN (*standing* behind Lois): Mjam Mjam.
LOIS: What?! Quick, Clark, call Superman!

CLARK: Er... Lois, about that...

Chicken allergy.
clap Is that why he has so much trouble with those feather pillows in HiM?

No, really. It *is*.
[Linked Image] She doesn't know about the rock.

Bad Clark. Falling ill before Lois could vent. She’s going to burst a blood vessel or something.
Well, his bedside manner is much better than hers...

Oh dear. Is she also going to make him a womanizer?
LOIS: What!? [Linked Image] He cheated on me too?

No, they don’t. It’s usually handled with rat-poison or lead.
CLARK: Not usually in Smallville, Lois.

For a moment, I thought she’d have Thomas share her bed.
No, but I had to get both of them out of the room so Clark could talk to the Kents. While Thomas and Clark look similar to one another (tall and dark), Thomas doesn't have the muscles Mr. Kent has.

*Just* like Lois. Only less painful.
Painful in a different way. Kryptonite pain only lasts for hours, sometimes days. Lois pain can last for weeks and months.

Almost correct.
But the possibility that the EXACT same plan was hatched by the same man in two different dimensions seems statistically small.

He could ask HG to take him back there.
[Linked Image] CLARK: But, if I save this dimension's Kal-El, HE'LL end up with Lois.

yeah, I can imagine having gas during that time would be awkward.
CLARK: Very awkward. I almost cleared out Perry's press conference. Thankfully it was outside.

Doc EVAZAN: You’ll be dead.
Sorry, not familiar. huh Although, his dialogue is what passed through Clark's mind.

Awwww, she’s such an adorable contradiction. Martha’s so not going to smell a rat. (Why would the estranged wife still tuck her husband in on the couch instead of let him sleep in their room? That’s something a non-sleeping-together couple might do.)
It's what he did for her when she got shot. So, she thought she should treat him just as patronizingly.

Right.
Clearly, Clark doesn't believe her either.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.