Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, I was hoping we would get to some Lois and Clark together alone seens, so we could see him at least try to give an explanation. No such luck.
Soon, grasshopper. Paitience.

I was also figuring Lois would let a sick Clark in her room, it is not like he would really do anything. Apparently no such luck, but who knows. There is still a lot of time till they go to bed.
Yes, yes, there is. evil

One thing is for sure these parts are no where near episode full installments.
Um... no, sorry. <hangs head> I'm hoping the pace will increase as soon as they return to Metropolis. I had LOTS to say in Smallville. [Linked Image]

At times I wish I had the patience to wait for a few between readings.
Perfect time to catch up on "Missing Lois" recently added to the Archives ! peep <Did I mention that ML's the longest story on the Archives? laugh > If you've read that, try my silly Green-Eyed Monster and it's sequel Nightfall Honeymoon . If you want to read other people's stories, I recommend Female Hawk's extra-long fic Trusting Me, Trusting You (2nd longest fanfic, I believe, and voted best story of 2011.)

Well, I am glad that Clark managed to fenagle going with Lois and Thomas. I would like it more if it was just Lois and Clark, but o well.
I needed a good reason to get Lois out of the kitchen so Clark could talk to the Kents freely. And she couldn't well tell Thomas NOT to come after asking her to show him the way, now could she? And they left Jimmy back in Metropolis, so I needed a good substitute.

I am not sure why Clark even tried to keep up the facade, since he already knew Martha and Jonathan knew who he really was. Oh well, we will see.
Thomas. He didn't know. He doesn't want other people in Smallville to think he's related to the Kents (especially without the Kents say so).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.