Originally posted by John Lambert:
Um... no, sorry. <hangs head> I'm hoping the pace will increase as soon as they return to Metropolis. I had LOTS to say in Smallville. [Linked Image]
Oh, I love the indepth nature of this story. I am perfectly fine with 10 part long episodes, especially since you have to do a lot more development in GGGoH.
smile1 Thank you. Did I say 10? wink It could be more than 10, or less. laugh

I went back on the table of contents page and read all of Missing Lois, or at least all I could take, a few weeks ago. It took me the better part of a week.
It's much better in Archive format. My G.E. Marcelle is super! hyper </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought about leaving him behind but I just couldn't imagine super over-protective Clark doing that. Not when there's a chance Lois could be in danger.

She might be dong the estranged wife line, but it could be worse. It could always be a lot worse. I don't even believe her line that she would leave him behind.
Thomas wouldn't leave him behind, although I could see Clark telling them to go on and he'd catch up.

I am amazed that Lois was so harsh even after he collapsed. whinging Still, I can see why. She is really mad at him that A- he is lieing to her and B- he is not telling her at all what is going on.
LOIS: Plus, he keeps telling me that he's "Fine". I should believe him, right? <innocent look>

On another issue, I love how Clark has paid enough attention to know there is a Sherrif Harris. He has not totally ignored that issue, he just did not bother making sure it was the same Harris. This could be fun. evil
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.