Um... no, sorry. <hangs head> I'm hoping the pace will increase as soon as they return to Metropolis. I had LOTS to say in Smallville. [Linked Image]
Oh, I love the indepth nature of this story. I am perfectly fine with 10 part long episodes, especially since you have to do a lot more development in GGGoH.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Perfect time to catch up on "Missing Lois" recently added to the Archives ! hyper She might be dong the estranged wife line, but it could be worse. It could always be a lot worse. I don't even believe her line that she would leave him behind.

I am amazed that Lois was so harsh even after he collapsed. whinging Still, I can see why. She is really mad at him that A- he is lieing to her and B- he is not telling her at all what is going on.

On another issue, I love how Clark has paid enough attention to know there is a Sherrif Harris. He has not totally ignored that issue, he just did not bother making sure it was the same Harris. This could be fun. evil

John Pack Lambert