Finally, Michael's asleep and I can sneak in and answer this final FDK, catching me up. <<Bwaahahahaha>> Hmmmm. I finished prepping 32. I wonder if I should issue a Lex being Lex warning? Nah.

And I was just saying that draft from an air condition, wouldn’t that give you neck pain instead of arm pain?
[Linked Image] Oh, that kind of neck pain.

Explains the erratic behavior?
A bit.

/nods/ Certain Lexes did make me consider just how and how long Superman could torture him without actually killing him.
Well, hopefully, I've suitably distracted Clark from going after Lex. [Linked Image]

It thought it’s frequently called mental-health-time?
Depends on where ones brain is located.

She might have taken issue with that and given her powers…?
Yep. Martians beware.

If he doesn’t tell Superman that that’s Lois’s blood, Superman won’t know and thus not hurt.
This would have to be a Superman dosed with Green K so he couldn't smell it coming from a mile away.

/pst/ Your Obi Wan needs a beard.
[Linked Image]Ewan McGregor didn't have one.

/Allows Lex to do the honors/
Better him than you.

Oops? And here he thought it only applied to real and perceived slights inflicted upon her.
Well, at least, he has the rest of his life to (try and ) make it up to her.

Then why does Clark refrain from cheating at poker after Lois tells the crowd that Superman never would?
Because it's early enough in S1 that he doesn't realize just how separate and different Superman and CK can be.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.