“Me too,” she admitted wryly.
laugh

Lois’s eyes widened with panic. God forbid he call her mother.
But she’s a nurse. And her father’s a surgeon. They could come rushing in and patch her up in no time. She’d be hunky-dory when they transfer her to the asylum.

“I guess you should call Lucy, so she’ll know when I don’t come home.
“Lucy? It’s Clark. Kent. Yes, the ‘hunk’. No. Yes. Lois is staying with me tonight. No, she has only lost a little bit of blood after being punctured by- What do you mean ‘finally’ and ‘that’s great’? Lucy? Lucy, why are you giggling. That’s *not* fu- Lucy? ‘Have fun’? Lucy, did you just hang up? Lucy?”

If Lois didn’t come home, Lucy’s first thought would be that she was at Clark’s.
[Linked Image]

I can’t write this. I’m too biased,”
/imagines headline/ “Lex Luthor questioned after attempted shooting of Lois Lane” And the blub “Ms. Lane, after having been shot in cold blood by Lex Luthor using his own weapon, has been hospitalized and is currently recovering from her injuries. Lex Luthor is being questioned by police inspector Henderson, who declined comment on the subject at this time.”

His eyes hardened. “It was Lex Luthor’s fault.”
See, he’s learning!

“I can’t believe you!” Clark said, letting go of her to stand up. “He shot you and you’re still letting him off the hook. What is it going to take, Lois, for you to see the guy as he really is?”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.