23! I'm caught up! smile1

Michael: wave

Oh. And How did drunk! Lois react to Clark?
Flashback, baby!

Grape juice. Apple juice. Apple cider. Whatever. I’m sure Lois trained during her formatting years in college.
Unlike the Lois from Smallville I'm assuming that this Lois doesn't like to lose control (ever) and doesn't like to drink her problems away because that did her mother so much good (NOT!). So, I'm thinking no, she was too busy investigating the football team to go out drinking in college.

Luthor had moved on to more interested pastures.

Ooooh! Nice phrase!
blush Thank you. Unfortunately for Clark... Oh, wait, maybe I didn't... never mind. Let's just say, he could be wrong. laugh Okay, it was in this part. Lois DID say 'yes' to a future date, because she was at an emotionally weak place in her life and two glasses of champagne too many.

Not helping.
As with canon Clark, it's difficult for him to watch an out-of-control Lois in pain.

He really likes to roundabout and around again, huh?
He did mention the "utter failure" Saturday night had been, right?

I thought that’s what copious amounts of alcohol were for?
She didn't drink that much. She was after tipsy, before blind drunk.

Actually. It worked out great in Pam Jernigan’s Hubris series. And of course, Wendy Richards’ Faux Pas. Okay, both where not really out-of-their-mind drunk, but still probably a tad mellowed.
Ooooh. Goodie! More recommendations.

I did not see that one coming.
clap Luckily she was out of the room by that point.

So, she not only remembers her last life but the one before that, too?
Hello, Luthor House for the Mentally Unstable? I'd like to book a suite, under the name of Lane. Lois Lane, please.

Looks like he really was in a relationship.
clap All the crap of a relationship with none of the good stuff.

Too late, Lois.
Yep, she's hooked.

Sounds like she needs to ‘work out’ (read: have lots of sex with Clark) to burn the calories off again.
Don't worry, she comes up with another type of exercise program.

Ooooh! Does older Jimmy run away with Lucy?
[Linked Image] /pst. Older James made it through to the next summer in canon/

Umm… I think he’s just a mass-hypnotist or something because the opposite of visible light is blackness, not transparency. Yeah. There are some experiments with metamaterials that can bend light around an object. But it’s not that portable right now. Not something you build from a couple of fluorescent lightbulbs you got at LexCo.
Sorry, canon dialogue. My apologies if the original doesn't hold up in the real world. I was a classics major.

She really does have an easily bruised ego, doesn’t she?
She was rejected by Superman and then rejected by a man who said he wanted to 'whisk her away to the stars'. Yep, she's feeling bruised.

/starts doing happy dance/
Yes, so I interpreted this as the necessary setup for them consummating during PML. So sue me.
clap

How about two million?
She'll get back to you... just kidding. That would also be a 'no'.

Oh dear. That’s foreshadowing, isn’t it? Her being stuck with two Jimmy Olsens…

/smells a rat/
Is it? <<bats eyelashes innocently>>

Hey! Where’s part 24? Hmm… /taps foot in exasperation/
Coming up when I finish this FDK.

And am hoping you’re enjoying your vacation. Well, that you kids give you a chance to have some vacation?
Yes. And, no, not really.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.