Cat sashayed up to him before Clark entered the Monday morning meeting. “I told you jealousy works. Did she even thank you for rescuing her from Luthor at the bar?”
Oh. And goofy

Luthor had moved on to more interested pastures.
Ooooh! Nice phrase!

. “I tried to make him jealous, Clark, by bidding on Luthor,”
clap

“Did you ever think that this was as hard for him as it is for you?”
Not helping.

I know if you felt for me what you do for him, there wouldn’t be anything stopping me from taking you into my arms and whisking you away to the stars. So, he must have a darn good reason.”
He really likes to roundabout and around again, huh?

No matter how hard I try not to, I can’t help liking you, even if you are totally wrong.”
Awww… Especially when you add an inebriated slur to it.

“Come on, Chuck, get me out of this place, and take me home.”
eek

“Come on, Chuck, whisk me to the stars. Be my own personal super man. Make me forget him.”
evil

He knew that since he wanted to have a serious life-long relationship with Lois, he couldn’t start it off with a drunken one night stand. She never would have forgiven him, and he would never have forgiven himself.
Actually. It worked out great in Pam Jernigan’s Hubris series. And of course, Wendy Richards’ Faux Pas. Okay, both where not really out-of-their-mind drunk, but still probably a tad mellowed.

Yes, Lois Lane regretted her actions on Saturday night and was blaming him again for some reason. He didn’t know why. He had acted like a perfect gentleman.
/raises hand with suggestion/

A young man with tawny hair falling into his eyes and wearing a retro styled bowling shirt entered the conference room. “You wanted me?”
laugh Plus, the female interns had better watch out.

The brunette Jimmy answered, “Michael.”
laugh

“Bartholomew,” replied the blonde Jimmy.
Not ‘Justin’? Oh, they used B. on the show?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.