“Lois,” he said, his voice still quiet, so their conversation wouldn’t be overheard by Alan Morris and his body unmoving. “You were angry, in pain, and you were drunk.” He pushed a wayward lock of hair behind her ear. “I didn’t want to take advantage of you.”
Awww, that's so sweet! Too bad Lois is sick of it.

“Well, who asked you to protect me? Mr. Love-‘em-and-Leave-‘em? Maybe I wanted… needed some escape from my life for one night, to know that someone found me attractive, and wanted me, and you weren’t there for me,” Lois defended her bruised ego, still shoving on the door to get it closed. “I can’t believe I thought you cared.”

“Fine. I give up, Lois,” Clark said, throwing his hands into the air. “The next time you get inebriated and beg me to sleep with you, I’ll turn off my morals and cave. Is that what you want?”
Oh I just know this is going to come back and bite them in the patootie!

clap clap clap clap I'm just waiting with baited breath for the PML Chapter. It's going to be a lot of fun to see how they're different there.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)