but if he could fly, who was to say that another man couldn’t be invisible?
Because it’s physically improbable.

“Jimbo, this is Clark Kent, whom I call CK. He is the King when it comes to women.”
/waits for Lois to break a fork on Clark’s thigh/

and said she could picture his name written across the sky.
clap

Trust me. Anyway, CK’s still pining for her, so it could get messy, work wise,” James told his cousin.
clap

Clark bolted straight up in bed. Well, not in bed, per se, as he was hovering above it. He could have sworn he heard Lois scream.
Oh boy.

“Hello?”

“Clark?” It was Lois. Thank God! “Get over here,” she demanded.
clap

Lois opened the door to see Clark, dressed in a denim blue long sleeve polo and faded jeans, looking sexy as hell and standing in her hall.
laugh

Her eyes widened and she ran to her sister’s room. It was empty; her bed unslept in.
confused

“I’m going to kill him!” she screamed.
huh

“Jimmy,” she growled in response to the question with whom her sister had gone out.
Ooooh! Does older Jimmy run away with Lucy?

“From a fluorescent light bulb. A fluorescent light bulb turns invisible light into visible light. I reversed the process.
Umm… I think he’s just a mass-hypnotist or something because the opposite of visible light is blackness, not transparency. Yeah. There are some experiments with metamaterials that can bend light around an object. But it’s not that portable right now. Not something you build from a couple of fluorescent lightbulbs you got at LexCo.

“Oh, really? What do you call the other night, then? I practically threw myself at you, and you didn’t want to have anything to do with me! Whisk me away to the stars, my fat fanny! What? I’m not good enough for you, Chuck, is that it? Just because I don’t have as much experience as Cat Grant… The entire MetNet cheer squad doesn’t have as much experience as Cat…”
She really does have an easily bruised ego, doesn’t she?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.