Originally posted by scifiJoan:
Love your solution to the two Jimmy problem. I still think Lois craving chocolate is linked to Men in Black III. (PM if you want details, I don't want to spoil anything.)

Poor Clark can't win with Lois. But it wasn't always easy for the Clark in this dimension either.

Enjoy that vacation!

Joan
Thanks, Joan. I hope you had fun on your vacation, too. I'm happy not to be Krispy Kreme (aka lobster red). Horse riding lesson got post-poned until tomorrow, so I have a few minutes before I go off on my next spa treatment. (My sister likes to play dress up with me. I don't care. I know there's a hotty under this mom facade, but for some people it's important that they can see it. huh I personally think what's under the skin that matters more.)

NO! Please, no spoilers on MIB 3. I'll catch it on DVD (as I do for most movies). <<Need to add to Netflix wishlist. Thanks for the reminder!>> Although, I'm pretty tempted to catch the new Total Recall.

The two Jimmys idea came to me after I finished writing Another Lois but before I finished posting it. I thought S1 Jimmy is so different from S2-4 Jimmy how am I going to make this work. My apologies for killing off Michael Landes Jimmy in alt-dimension and Lois' 2nd life in this alt-canon-dimension. More fun with the Jimmys during this summer arc. Let me know if I don't make it clear which Jimmy is talking.

S1 Lois never makes it easy for S1 Clark. That's what we loved about this show. Plus, she promised Old Clark she wouldn't fall for New Clark. Let's just say their road is a little bumpier than in canon. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.