Michael: I'm Back! dance It's good to be home to my desktop. Lots of work to do before I catch up though. So, let me start with you.

Umm… Someone’s got stuck in the sewage?
Nah. Whatever gave you that idea? laugh

I’m thinking Jimmy missed a step there. Well, hasn’t found the staircase yet.
Let's just say that after his initial almost meet with her, things aren't looking well.

Lois is out and Lucy wants to take the new hardware for a spin?
laugh Jimmy may be dense at times, but let's hope I don't write him that dense. If that were the case, I doubt he'd be passing on the message.

He’s much ruder than our Clark.
Clark's missing a good 8+ live-in years with the Kents on manners and morals and stuff.

/am still going with Lois would have had him remove the garstly damaged outfit before allowing (read: having) him to lie down on her bed/
True. But wouldn't that be revealing... <<cough>>... in regards to his secret identity? Or do you think she wouldn't be looking at his face?

So, Jimmy’s not in good standing, huh? Also, I’m sensing a speechpattern.
No. And I'm going to go with Dr. Sam Lane being the original lunkhead, hence where the Lane women picked up the name.

So, orgy and she got home late?
I was going more for clubbing.

She could try gnawing it off?
She isn't to that stage yet. It hasn't even been a day yet. Let alone a half-day.

I’m thinking *not* Cat.
[Linked Image]

Apparently it wasn’t?
Lois' POV. You might notice she has selective memory on such things. [Linked Image]

Aww, she must look adorable, in a disheveled, dirty kind of fashion. Like a bum played by a Hollywood actress.
More like how she looked on the show, only still stuck in the swampland.

But it *is*!
This is technically only the second... oh, wait, third rescue.

Plus, she’s all dirty. And now Superman is, too. Wouldn’t it be nice to offer him a shower?
Her brain may be mushy at this point but not that dirty.

He didn’t recognize it?
Do they have a Sewage Rec. Facility in alt-dimension?

Ah, he put a rat and a dog together and got a cat.
Now, why would you think that? I know, I've got to work better at my subtlety.

Not a lie. Completely true. On so many different levels.
laugh

‘Have a coffee’? No, that was silly.

Why? It’s code for…well…getting to know the whole Superman.
He's from another planet; he might not understand the code. Plus, that would mean she'd have to get up and make coffee.

She couldn’t picture this man sitting down for… well, anything.

How about a lapdance from Lois?
Like he isn't offered one of those everyday (from other women). Plus, it would probably cause him to burst through a window as he tried to escape.

That’s right! She was at home. She could have dressed in jeans and sports shoes.
She's at home when she got the note in canon as well, because Clark had it sent to her at home.

Well, he’s not blushing red as a cape, so, I’m guessing ‘no’?
Maybe those kind of thoughts don't make him blush.

You mean, like with liquid nitrogen?
We're still in the 'getting to know you' phase.

Right. Shouldn’t he know that stuff from back home?
Yes, but he's a little distracted from the blood rushing from his head upon touching her foot.

/imagines Lois imagining Clark standing on a rooftop in a just-above-knee length skirt and a blouse, yelling ‘help, Superman’ to contact the hero/
Well, if that is what gets his attention...

Oooh! What if it beeped in his pants when Lucy calls him right now?
Hence why he's suddenly all in a hurry to leave the apartment, when he wasn't before.

Right. It’s not like he’s gay in any way, shape, or form. Really. He isn’t.
Exactly! He's just polite. A gentleman. Who likes chick flicks, make-overs, and shopping. Oh, wait, that's Clark. OMG! Is THAT why Clark can contact Superman and Lois can't?! laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.