Originally posted by Christina:
When I have a specific "voice" I can hear that's what I call the muse based upon it. "Margot!Lois" is the Lois Lane from the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve and Margot Kidder as Clark and Lois. Occasionally one of my other character/muses has had a say in something I'm reading or writing (once or twice I've actually had to write the resulting "conversation" just so I can get a handle on the differences in characterization.)

Good point, sadly Margot!Lois doesn't know that Reeve!Superman is just about as protective of her considering nearly losing her in that earthquake.
That's pretty cool. I, somtimes, hear Tom:Clark or Michael:Lex (his name is Michael, isn't it?) from Smallville, but only when I let myself have a night off from writing to catch up on my Smallville (which I probably would do tonight, but sadly, I don't have the next disc to watch -- I'm only half way through S4. I got the disc 1 from S1 of the Adventures of Superman w/ George Reeves yesterday in the mail hyper from Netflix, but it had been struck by the Superman Curse whinging -- it had arrived broken mad )

Of course it won't be soon enough! Lois is impatient and considering the soon to be realized to-do over Superman she's going to be rather possessive, more than she already is.
evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.