Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]Christina: Thank you for the comments. Your muse is named "MargotLois"?

Clark! What the... If you don't want a cheerleader you're certainly not helping yourself any.
Hmmmm. No probably not, but you see he was worried about his lady love and he found her caught in a tree. sloppy He's a little overprotective since he lost his original Lois.

Only another reason to use her mad money for a "Super Date."
But he said he would take her someday... I guess "someday" isn't soon enough.[/b]
When I have a specific "voice" I can hear that's what I call the muse based upon it. "Margot!Lois" is the Lois Lane from the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve and Margot Kidder as Clark and Lois. Occasionally one of my other character/muses has had a say in something I'm reading or writing (once or twice I've actually had to write the resulting "conversation" just so I can get a handle on the differences in characterization.)

Good point, sadly Margot!Lois doesn't know that Reeve!Superman is just about as protective of her considering nearly losing her in that earthquake.

Of course it won't be soon enough! Lois is impatient and considering the soon to be realized to-do over Superman she's going to be rather possessive, more than she already is.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)