He rubbed his eyes, climbed to his feet, and stumbled into the living room. He had no idea what time it was, sometime in the middle of the night, he supposed, as it was still pitch black outside.
Uh-oh…

“Jimmy?” Clark rubbed his eyes again. “What’s up? Emergency?”

“No. Well, I don’t know. I hope not.
Umm… Someone’s got stuck in the sewage?

“Glad to hear everything is working out for you and Lois’ sister…”

“Oh, no. I haven’t asked her out yet.
clap I’m thinking Jimmy missed a step there. Well, hasn’t found the staircase yet.

Two in the morning and Lucy called the office. Clark was swiftly wide awake. “Jimmy! Why did Lucy call the office? Is Lois okay?”
Ding Ding Ding!

“Did Lucy say why she was looking for me?”
Lois is out and Lucy wants to take the new hardware for a spin?

“Goodbye, Jimmy,” Clark said, not waiting for the man to respond before hanging up.
He’s much ruder than our Clark.

Because he was a proud prima donna, who didn’t want to have his biggest cheerleader see him with a giant bomb stain on the front of his Suit.
clap

“Well, it was a good thing I did, […] and would end up yelling at me for interrupting her.”
clap

Luckily, she had been holding the stuffed doll in her arms when she fell, otherwise she’d be harboring a bruise on her ribs as well. She shifted Godzilla to under her head and decided to try to get some sleep until dawn finally arrived and she could finally see.
[Linked Image]

She wasn’t quite sure who the prankster who had sent her out to the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Facility was, but she had a really good idea.
I’m thinking *not* Cat.

Hadn’t he realized that being stuck with him as her partner had been punishment enough to deter her from ever doing that again?
Apparently it wasn’t?

“I dropped my flashlight,” she mumbled, although she didn’t know why.
Aww, she must look adorable, in a disheveled, dirty kind of fashion. Like a bum played by a Hollywood actress.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.