Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Wait-- summarize?! Not the important parts, right? Not the <<gasp>> love scenes?!? eek
Some of the canon plot points will happen as characters thinking back on things that had happened. (Kind of like Lois and Clark's discussion of the George Thompson interview was summarized instead of shown.) This will happen more often, and even with some of the new plot points for this new dimension. Actually, there was a whole entire part that started out as a few bantering lines in a flashback... then I said 'no', I should flesh this out more... and presto, a whole new LnC banter-filled part. (Oh, and Clark rewarded me for this fleshing out these two scenes by revealing a part of himself to the readers.) evil Actually, Lois is still kind of ticked off at Clark for not revealing this side to her. Anyway... it means that the second Plot arc (the Summer Arc) only took 10-ish parts, instead of the 21 parts of first arc. See, all good! Right. I'm currently finishing up Part 35 as I write this. I would be further along in my story, but my characters were inspired by a Sue S. story I happen to be reading cat . </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Um.... blush ... soon. Um... I was planning on taking off after the end of this plot arc, which finishes up around... um... Part 21, which will post just after the 4th. Oh, look, that's next week. Golly gee. laugh This will give me time to build my cushion back from 16 to 20 parts, possbily write that Summer fic-a-thon story that I've been thinking about, finally get my redline version of Missing Lois back to my G.E. (Sorry, Marcelle blush ), celebrate my son's 5th birthday, and travel to visit my sister. If everything works out the way I plan, I should start posting again every other day about July 23rd. Unless I get mad amounts of FDK insisting that I should post a part each week of my vacation to tide you all over. (Plus, I need to give Michael time to catch up. Poor fellow, he's back on Part 12.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.