Ok, let's see...

“You can buy another one,” he suggested. “Are you ready to go back to your car?”

“Uh-huh,” she said with a nod a moment before she felt his arms surround her and lift her into the air. She closed her eyes and laid her head against his chest. “Thank you,” she murmured.

“Anytime,” he whispered, and Lois could have sworn that he kissed the top of her head. That little endearment was worth the hours out in the muck, and the swamp, and the mosquitoes, and the humiliation of being tricked by her partner.
Ok, one of my other muses is itching to comment so I'm going to let her have free reign for a moment:
Margot!Lois: Clark! What the... If you don't want a cheerleader you're certainly not helping yourself any. (Mind you, she's saying this to a Clark that she knows is Superman.)

Superman nodded and scooped her back into his arms, which was more than fine by her. “Where to?” he asked, shifting his cape so that it draped over her.

Soon, she felt the breeze of the cool morning air on her face, and she tucked her head into the nape of his neck. “Tahiti. I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti.”

His warm and friendly voice, with just a hint of laughter, replied, “How about home? We’ll do Tahiti another day.”

“You know I’m going to hold you to that, don’t you?” Lois said, and she felt him adjust his hold on her so that she was closer to him, almost like a hug or an embrace. She would take that as a ‘yes’.
Only another reason to use her mad money for a "Super Date."

Lois laughed, a scoffing guffaw of surprise. “Uh, no. Do you think I’d have let myself get stuck out in the middle of the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Facility if I was psychic?”

The line in his jaw hardened. “Is that where you were?” Superman spoke with hardness she had never heard from him previously, but it was gone the next he spoke. “Why were you there?”
All the more reason for her to believe it was Clark. Superman's reaction would make her think that a friend of Superman's caused it to happen and he was upset with him. Only the "friend of Superman" was a "her" instead.

“Could you stay? I’m tired of chasing you down.” She blushed at her directness. “I mean, you could come in and…” Lois searched for a plausible reason for him to stay. ‘Meet my sister’? No, that wasn’t important. ‘Have a coffee’? No, that was silly. She couldn’t picture this man sitting down for… well, anything. “We could finally get that interview done.” That was the most plausible reason, but on the romance scale tipped down at nada.

“Now?” He seemed surprised. “Don’t you want to…” He cleared his throat. “Clean up and get some rest?”

“Now,” she insisted, knocking on the window again and waving at her sister. “I’m too wound up to sleep. Please.”

Lucy opened the window. “You weren’t kidding me, Lois. Wow! You really do know Superman,” she gushed, backing away from the opening.
Well, at least they have a chaperone on sight.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)