If that were true, do you think she would have mentioned it to her baby sister?
To shut Lucy up? Although, it might backfire. Luckily, Lois never plans for the fact that she's jumping into a puddle instead of Loch Ness.

Of course, she's *registered* to vote. When she turned 18, her sister dragged her down to City Hall and made her fill out the form. Actually voting on the other hand...
hyper

Lucy's still in college. This is the summer between Sophomore and Junior year for her.
laugh Then why did she have a job interview that required a business outfit?

I'm sorry, how is Lois a picky eater again?
/points towards Dead Lois Walking/
I'd like the chicken breast
sandwich, on sourdough, with a
slice of Bermuda onion
Also no mayonnaise, but could
you bring some Dijon mustard? On
the side. And some dills. If
you're out of sourdough, a
seven-grain roll will be fine. I'd
like some iced camomile tea, slice
of lime not lemon, and boysenberry
pie, heated to room temperature.
Somebody is reading between the lines again.
Is that why the font was so small? [Linked Image]
On an unrelated subject: One just got to love those smileys.

Her mind sometimes takes a direction not of her choosing, poor girl.
That's what writing novels is for. And fanfic. Oh. Right. I think I just figured something out...

Tempus isn't a supervillian? He's tried so hard. He'll be so disappointed.
No no. It goes Supervillians < Men who eat little babies < Tempus

No, that would have been psych student Sarah.
Oh. Okay. Then it wasn't just Friskin Sub Sarah in AL, but also in Prime?

All in good time, Michael. If we get rid of the megalomaniac so soon, who would Superman party with?
Lois?

True. He's using his old SSN from alt-dimension and hoping it won't come back and bite him on the A$$.
Isn't that kind of a spoiler? wink Okay, not. Since those things *always* come back to haunt you. Just like you die once you lose your very patient status in a horror movie.

"They" who? Doris? Lois? Yes, I was thinking about changing up that line, since Clark had spoken to Doris on the phone the other day.
Doris. Since Clark knows calling stories in works since he likely didn't have problems in his own dimension before Superman. So, Lois telling him they re-write him would be completely out of the blue. Like Elvis not being divorced.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.