Joan: Alt-Clark's food preferences are canon, but the use of stairs and some of the other things I gave him are mine alone. laugh

It seems like he's going to have more trouble coping with Lois' infatuation with Superman.
Well, it 'tis a bit frustrating when one's substitute soul mate looks straight through you and only sees a man in a tight blue suit instead.

Sydney: Thank you. Yes, I did better with subtle here than in other places. I love how many meanings you can put to different lines of dialogue (this works especially well with Cat... [Linked Image])

Very funny So, because this Clark is Alt Clark, he doesn't like junk food. I know it's canon but I wonder why.
I didn't know why either. He just told me, so you'll have to wait until you catch up to where my Betas currently are. laugh

And another difference that I like: this Clark behaves differently with Lois when she wants to steal his story: Way to go Clark! I love that.
Thank you. Well, what WOULD canon Clark have done if he had heard Lois? wink

And for you, Virginia clap clap
Why, thank you. I'll take some double clapping anyday.

Ken: There are 3, count them THREE, dimensions involved this in this story.

Canon Dimension = Where Clark DIDN'T die as a baby, where Lois made alt-Clark Superman, and where she married her Clark.

Alt-Dimension = Where this current Clark came from, which is the same as Canon Dimension until roughtly the middle of the 1800's, where Lois from canon dimension came and made him Superman, and where his Lois died in the past.

This alt-Canon-Dimension = THIS dimension where this story takes place is basically a copy of canon up until May 17, 1966. This dimension is the LIKE canon dimension in EVERY WAY, except that the Kal-El of this dimension died when Tempus covered him with green rocks as a baby. This dimension is also a damaged dimension (see below).

If this continues to follow canon, I see a tip to the Metropolis Sweage Reclamation facility in Lois' future.
Or Not. Would this Clark do that to her?

If this is Alt Clark and this Lois made him into Superman...
Ahhh. See, this alt-Clark, but this isn't canon Lois. This is an exact copy of canon Lois as is this dimension (picture that alt-canon-dimension in Matchmaker where Lois didn't have the pendant). Everything that happened to canon Lois up until Clark joining the DP happened to this Lois. Kal-El's death in this dimension did change some things (Jonathan being in the wheelchair, some people who died who would otherwise would be alive per BOOK 1), but only the things that Clark Kent influenced in canon dimension that he wasn't around to influence in this dimension changed... until alt-Clark arrived to take over. Since nothing Clark Kent did influenced Lois' life until he arrived at the DP, her life is essentially the same (to that point) as canon Lois'.

It would seem that you have created a temporal anomaly or a parsdox of some sort here.
The only temporal paradox here is the one that Tempus created by erasing himself from time by killing off baby Clark. Tempus closed the doorway into the past, which is why HG Wells and this Lois couldn't go into the past (to before Tempus killed Kal-El) to save this dimension's Clark without first saving Tempus and "righting" time (undoing the paradox). evil

BUT as far as this Clark knows, this Lois and this dimension have NOTHING to do with canon dimension. It's just another dimension just as his dimension was another dimension.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.