Mouserocks: drool

/spews water/ Is that what you've been hiding down there?!?
clap Why Lex always gets away.

Nope. Just full of himself. And crazy. He also frequently holds conversations with himself and doesn't have the excuse of another identity to blame.
And his dog. Don't forget that poor therapy pooch who probably won't make it until the holidays.

There's the optimist we all know and love.
This Clark is more of an "at least there's some water in the glass" sort of guy.

Another thing I didn't consider. I didn't even think about how weird it would be for AltClark to live in his own old apartment and the deja vu that might come with it. Kudos to you for being so detail-oriented.
Thank you for not grabbing the other word that most people use to describe my attention to detail. laugh

Probably just another one of those annoying my-body-is-a-temple things. Nothing to be concerned about, Lois.
Possibly. Or maybe he doesn't like to wait. He can move faster down (or up) the stairs. Maybe he has closterphobia. Who knows?

How funny! I thought that too when I was rewatching the episode- if it weren't for Lois' storming in, I think Floyd would have believed the boyfriend bit. Although... meh, who knows.
Maybe it would stop Floyd from peeking at that security camera he installed.

The first openly admitted (semi-)memory?!
Nope. That would be "I know you! You're Chuck!"

"It's complicated. We're meant to be together, because we're soul mates, but my Lois died and her Clark is gone, so I'm here to fill the void and be acting soul mate barring something else going wrong. Which in all honesty, will probably happen."
clap Full disclosure policy at the fair housing office.

Danger! Danger! Red alert! Lois Lane? Nice? Come on, Clark! Use your noggin!
You've got to remember the only Lois he knows well is that post-Clark Lois from canon dimension and SHE's nice.

Mwah-ha-ha!!!

(Clark would make a great super villain.)
Nah, his sense of guilt gets in the way.

Excellent chapter, per usual! Can't wait for more- Wonder if AltClark will take the same approach as canonClark did...
[Linked Image] Or shall we just assume he does and not post Part 10 tonight? <<ducking>> AcK! More tomatoes! Well, then, I guess I will be posting tonight.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.