Hee-hee. Lots of laughs and evilness this chapter.
“I’ve already met Mr. Right,” Lois told her, and then bit her tongue. She pointed her index finger at her little sis. “That is just between you and me. You better not say anything to Mom."
How much should I bet that Lucy misinterprets 'Mr. Right' as being Mr. Kent, and not Mr. Superman?
“Oh, Lucy, I was as bad as Cat Grant the way I threw myself at him.”

“Isn’t she that slut you work with? Go, Lois! Good for you, embracing your inner feminine side.
thumbsup Kudos to you for being so detail-oriented.
and why in the hell was he always taking the stairs? Didn’t the man trust elevators?
Probably just another one of those annoying my-body-is-a-temple things. Nothing to be concerned about, Lois.
Had Clark just unintentionally admit to having a boyfriend? Well, he guessed, technically, he would be sharing the place with Superman. Clark chuckled.
How funny! I thought that too when I was rewatching the episode- if it weren't for Lois' storming in, I think Floyd would have believed the boyfriend bit. Although... meh, who knows.
Maybe he shouldn’t move in here, too many memories of Lana. Then again, Lois had made him Superman, had allowed him to hold her in his arms, and had almost kissed him in this apartment.
It's a give and a take.
Lois looked around the dump that would soon be his apartment, the anger vanished from her eyes as she froze, and an expression of pained discomfort crossed her face. “I know this place.” Her eyes opened wider. “Where am I?”
jawdrop The first openly admitted (semi-)memory?!
“I thought you said you don’t have a girlfriend,” Floyd said to him
"It's complicated. We're meant to be together, because we're soul mates, but my Lois died and her Clark is gone, so I'm here to fill the void and be acting soul mate barring something else going wrong. Which in all honesty, will probably happen."
Wow, that was really nice of her. Clark smiled. Maybe she wasn’t so cut-throat as he thought.
Danger! Danger! Red alert! Lois Lane? Nice? Come on, Clark! Use your noggin!
Clark turned and faced front, a determined grimace on his face. She had played him for a sucker, and he had fallen for it wrapper, candy, and stick. “No, this is war, Ms. Lane, and in war, there are winners and there are losers. I am not a loser.”
Mwah-ha-ha!!!

(Clark would make a great super villain.)

Excellent chapter, per usual! Can't wait for more- though things are only getting busier and busier, and I might have to cut down my comments a wee bit in the near future. Wonder if AltClark will take the same approach as canonClark did...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain