Imagines Clark in front of a multiple choice test: So, when a criminal Lex and Lois run away and Lois tells me to shove it, I do...
a) Nothing
b) Wish them all the best for the future
c) Carry Lex to the police precinct
Hmm... a)?
You really don't know how apt this question is right now. I want to pose my current writing delima on the boards as a question, but I don't know how to phrase it to not have spoilers. frown At least I have Super betas to help me out. I think I'll do when I got to the help scene and just write out different reactions and see which one fit best. Of course, one Beta chose one option and another Beta chose another option, so I almost ended up having a "chose your own" part for the story. Instead I ended up combining the best lines and actions from both. Well, we'll see if it meshed together well enough but not for... Never mind. laugh I don't think that will really work for this current scene I'm working on. wallbash As the reactions I'm thinking of are "right" and "left" on the spectrum.

So, F) at super speed Clark kills Lex, makes it looks like suicide, and flies off into the sunset with Lois, against her will? (BTW - d. would have been ALL of the Above, and e - NONE of the above).

DIFFERENT alt-Clark, Michael!

Hmm...Oh? So, when did their timeline split and what was the trigger?
No, Michael, DIFFERENT story. Same alt-Clark, different story. There's no IDT Sickness in this story either, 'cause BOY that would really suck for alt-Clark. thud

Yes, they separate pleasure and procreation.
Test tube babies. How unfun is THAT?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.