Kinda of like Men in Black 3?
Hmm. That depends. Does Lois crave chocolate milk? wink
Yep, some differences are subtle (placement of lines, and/or who spoke them), some a bit more noticeable.
I loved picking up on them all. laugh
Oh, that's just bad. And probably not the best way to impress a girl.
It might give him an excuse to go to the bathroom at any given point in the time for the rest of his life. Super explosive gas issues... huh It could just be me. But it sounds as if "interview you for the Planet" is more like "um... *interview* you... on behalf of all the women on the planet." laugh
Chuck is another nickname for Charles (aka "Charlie").
OH! [Linked Image] Charlie!! Somehow, everytime you've said Chuck is short for Charles I'm like, "well yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?" :rolleyes: Wow. Charlie *King*. How slow am I?
He's kind of sick of girls just over him in the Suit. He's ready for the same expression when he's Clark Kent.
Yes, but nobody's seen the suit yet in this world. It's quite impressive. He can't expect her to get over it and fall for Clark just yet. (Especially when the last thing he said to her was "Snob")
"I don't know. What's sex? Would you like to show me?" Oooops. Wrong boards. (Me, too.)
rotflol He-heh. When she finds out it was Clark playing dumb, she'd kill him.
Part 7 will be posting late tonight. Part 8 - late tomorrow night. Then nothing more until late Sunday night.
I don't know why you keep reminding me of that. I'm purposely ignoring that last part so that I can claim ignorance and complain loudly the whole time when you're not posting. laugh But brownie points to you for posting so many in a row!

Wait! Four days is a long time between picking up Lois now and dropping her off at the Planet later... he really *is* going to go to her place?! shock jawdrop

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain