Mouse is back! hyper

Hmm. That depends. Does Lois crave chocolate milk?
She likes chocolate milk, she craves chocolate ice cream.

I loved picking up on them all.
clap

It might give him an excuse to go to the bathroom at any given point in the time for the rest of his life. Super explosive gas issues...
Wasn't this given as a reason for him for him being outted? Let's see... 100 Ways to Reveal a Hero Ah, yes, #59:
59. Superman ate the bomb on the Prometheus. Later on, when Clark's back at the Planet, it backfires on him... and bursts a hole through his pants, and everyone can see the tights underneath.
Hey, wait a minute. Mouse, that was your suggestion! [Linked Image]

If Lois had told him to take it off instead, we might be reading a very different story.
clap

"Oh! I... uh... left my purse back at the rocket launch... three months ago... could you fly me there?"
She's been in his arms for three monthes? Or just saw 90 sunsets?

Yes, but nobody's seen the suit yet in this world. It's quite impressive. He can't expect her to get over it and fall for Clark just yet. (Especially when the last thing he said to her was "Snob")
No, technically, the last thing she said to Clark was something along the lines as "We're not partners" as the elevator doors slamed in his face. Here it is:

“We’re not partners?” he sputtered, moving his hand.

“Nooooo!” Lois explained. “This was a one time deal, and time’s up!”

The door closed in his face.
Well, I was close.

He-heh. When she finds out it was Clark playing dumb, she'd kill him.
Wouldn't one of them already be dead because of the curse, anyway? <<ducking>>

I don't know why you keep reminding me of that. I'm purposely ignoring that last part so that I can claim ignorance and complain loudly the whole time when you're not posting. But brownie points to you for posting so many in a row!
Well, technically, I may have put in your FDK response, but it was meant for everybody, because I forgot to mention it on my initial post. blush

Wait! Four days is a long time between picking up Lois now and dropping her off at the Planet later... he really *is* going to go to her place?!
Are you talking about how long you would have waiting between Part 6 & 7 if I wasn't posting tonight? (No, I would have posted tomorrow night as usual, you just would have missed #8 posting on Fri night, it wouldn't have posted until Sun night). Or did you mean in canon? This ISN'T canon dimension; the dominoes have started to fall, things aren't necessarily going to happen as they did originally or even in the same order. Who said he'd take 4 days to get her to the DP? huh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.