Michael's Here! hyper Time for the fun.

She’s fun. Since I prefer not to use the word ‘good’.
Fun works. Good, not so much. wink

They’re actually sending non-scientists up?
"Colonists" to me says there are non-scientists.

/imagines Lois talking to someone about just how likely they are to die on the way up.
Probably not a good thing to say since she's the one who finds the bomb.

See, Lois? Love exists and always wins out. You should try it some time. What’s the worst that could happen? Alpine fortress? Asteroid shelter? Leash?
Just because other people are fools, does that mean she should jump off the cliff too?

She really isn’t one of the science people, is she? Is she part of the relaxation program for the male-staffed Station Council Board?
Well, I'm sure she meant shorts and t-shirt, not nothing, nothing. Probably just administrative help.

/imagines Lois holding up a sign reading ‘Gotcha, Star’.
But that would mean that Lois acknowledges the existance and almost equality of the Met. Star to the DP, which she would never do.

You know, I do wonder what the writers had been thinking. Then again, nobody watches LnC for its A-plot.
You never know while flying around and working on something in the electrical compartment, if the shuttle will hit turbulance and someone will need to sit down and buckle up.

He should have ordered her to go on the space station and told her that Kent here would cover her stories while she’s up.
Nah, she would have insisted on doing both.

Duh! OTOH, it might be the secondary burn stage ignition?
Would they have installed it slightly tilted?

Yeah, if it blew up around him that might be kinda awkward to explain.
Plus, Lois would be dead and that would be a bummer.

So, about 10-13 seconds to launch.
I believe the difference between the launch clock and the bomb clock is closer to 30 seconds.

How could they do that on the show? Or did Tempus actually erect a timebubble in there.
Why would Tempus want to delay the launch? To save his own skin that he doesn't know about? Plus, sorry, Tempus still DOA in this dimension.

He’s early.
Well, he had a head start and he only had to fly across town instead of 1/2 way across the country.

She had him before ‘hello’?
Yes, but *she* doesn't know that.

Stay up there and phone the story in using the station’s on board radio equipment?
Why not? I think that's why canon Lois did.

Also, she can go to space anytime. All she needs is a space suit.
Nah, this Clark wouldn't risk it.

/remembers final scene from James Bond – Moonraker/
Yes, S1 Superman and Lois do have a bit of a Bond and Bond girl relationship (without all that pesky sex).

Duh. Lois has learned in the past, that if she dresses like a professional, she gets the scoop or interview in question.
Nobody serious wants to be interviewed by a bimbo.

Like that wouldn’t be a wasted gift.
clap

Could be a fun game though, for the powers that be: What win’s out, prescient insight into danger or the willingness to ignore said danger?
Again, best intentions are not always what happens in heat of the moment.

/Points to playbook, Step 1/
/Pst. can alt-Clark borrow yours? He never got one./

/chokes/ Sounds like Clark won’t have to be patient.
[Linked Image]

He really is hard to satisfy, isn’t he?
A bit.

/is not willing to bet used penny on that one/
[Linked Image]

Ooooh! He’s a Toyota Prius.
rotflol Don't be silly, Michael. A FLYING Toyota Prius.

How about ‘anatomically correct man’?
I don't think he really needs to state the obvious, does he?

Yep, he’ll take that groupie anywhere she wants. Kitchen. Shower. Bedroom. Closet. Rooftop.
[Linked Image]

Didn’t you kind of imply that Fast Lane is not appropriate here?
[Linked Image]

And do I really have to wait until I open part 7 to find out how it will continue?
Yes. peep

(I mean I could tell you that they now spend the next three day having a flying boinkfest, after which Lois will discover CK=S, they will argue for about 20 parts, until she finally forgives him, they ask Cat to join a three... oh, wait, [Linked Image] Gfic boards. Have I been posting this story on the Gfic boards? Oh, me, oh my? I can't post those parts now... Hmmmm. Well, I'll just send them to the burning trash heap and find something else to post. Thanks for letting me Spoiler-filled recap, and can you apologize to Tank for me for having Clark impregnanting the entire DP staff... and hiring Jimmy and about 3 of his clones as their full-time nannies.) [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.