Originally posted by scifiJoan:
I'd forgotten about Alt-Clark's first events blush . If Lois can remember the original time line, why can't others like Perry and Jimmy? Is it because she's traveled during that time line? Kinda of like Men in Black 3?
I haven't seen MIB 3 (probably wait for the video), but I do understand it has something to do with time-travel.

Lois has echoes of her original memories (I call them echoes, because they are more feelings at this point than actual memories) while the others do not, because she was WITH Clark in the past at the point when time changed, so those memories stuck with her. Everyone else's memories have been rewritten over (thus replacing) the pre-existing memories. Deja vu / intuitive leaps may happen with them as well wink but not as often (especially as this new version of events unfolds differently) and not as clearly as they do with Lois. dizzy How is that for muddying the waters? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.