They have *way* too much money. Then again, they did upgrade their first space colony within three short years to a really massive orbital habitat.
No, I was thinking these were the pre-moneyed colonists. You know the ones the moneyed people sent up first to make sure that they survived and didn't become fat or anything before they tried it.

"No, your honor, I did not mean to imply that *I* am responsible for the bomb. I was only trying to scam my way aboard."
clap Exactly.

But look, there's water down at the bottom:
Are you saying that Lois leaps into the water before testing it's depth?

Until the Star drives the DP into ruin.
And she only noticed them then because of Linda King.

/pokes explanation and tries to look convinced/
<<chuckle>>

Umm... You started the countdown for the shuttle with 45 seconds. A few moments (1-5 seconds) later, Lois noticed the countdown of the bomb at a minute and a half (75-90 seconds). So, the two counters are 30-45 seconds apart. So, yeah, best case, it's 30 seconds to launch. But only if you go really low.
Okay, I rechecked on the show. Lois noticed the bomb at 37 seconds to launch. The timer stood at 120 seconds. And then, at the countdown at 29 seconds, the bomb stood at 32 seconds. So, while time for Lois was 90 seconds, time outside the shuttle only inched forward a mere 12 seconds, or so. That's 7.5x normal time. Are you still trying to convince me that there wasn't a time device active on board, as well?
Oh, THAT time space bubble. Maybe. wink

Michael: He had her before "Hello"
Me: Yes, but *she* doesn't know that.

He should tell her?
Maybe he will. evil Or maybe, he won't have to.

I *so* need a non-sarcasm smiley.
What? You've been sarcastic?

Yes, S1 Superman and Lois do have a bit of a Bond and Bond girl relationship (without all that pesky sex).

/believes someone missed a point there along the way/
Possbily. laugh But I did find this... [Linked Image]

Michael:Duh. Lois has learned in the past, that if she dresses like a professional, she gets the scoop or interview in question.

ME: Nobody serious wants to be interviewed by a bimbo.

'professional'.
wallbash Right, of course. Sorry.

Michael: /Points to playbook, Step 1/

Me: /Pst. can alt-Clark borrow yours? He never got one./

/hands it over/
Alt-Clark: <turns over book and flips quickly through it>. "I don't understand. Is it supposed to be blank?"

Is he going to need to borrow protection, next? He never joined the boyscouts, did he?
Protection? Why would he need that? He and Lois are from different planets? <<ducking>> And why would he join the BoyScouts? The male-female ratio is really BAD.

Rather spent his time in his girlscout girlfriend's tent?
Rachel was never his "girlfriend", only a friend who was a girl. Lana didn't really like all the work she had to do to earn stuff in scouts, plus she got upset when she learned the GirlScouts didn't get the cookies for free, and never joined. Technically, SHE was his first and only real girlfriend.

You really have a bad opinion of alt-Clark, don't you? He's really not that bad of a guy. Just trying to find his way in the world, the best way he can.

Lois is rather oblivious when it comes to the finer details of Superman's anatomy?
She's discovered that if she looks anywhere other than into Superman's eyes, she cannot form a complete thought, let alone remember her name or any questions for her article. There's a reason to her madness. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.