Really? I can only recall one or two. In a couple, she was so in the moment she doesn't realize they are floating. In the others, they were so out of it (due to Red K or Revenge), neither of them could exactly remember what exactly happened, anyway.
I think I was mostly thinking about the story where they meet in Israel, get together for the night, and then she runs off before the next morning. There I think flying is something Clark has to will.

Then there was the story where they meet as teenagers, and she gets pregnant, and then Clark raises the child. I don't think she learned he was Super in that encounter, but he was maybe 18, so maybe not flying yet.

The other story that comes to mind is "It Happened one Super Night", but there she knows he can fly, just not that he is Clark, so that is a different story.

There was also the story where Clark first meets Lois in a bar where she is going by Wanda Detroit, and then they go back to his place, and then the next day he realizes that was Lois Lane, who he will now be working with. She does not get pregnant, but I think they did make love, and she did not realize he was Super.

John Pack Lambert