I was thinking Rachel.
Oh. blush It was the mid-'80s. They were teenagers. They were experimenting. They only did it once. So, [Linked Image]

He once was, in Alt-Land. Although, I believe, only until his protegee offed him.
Oh, I see.

That bad, huh?
That bad. Pure selfishness. [Linked Image] Bad Claude!

Considering what I hope to remember to FDK to in part 6...
Really, what happens in Part 6? Oh, wait, can't say, because this is Part 5 FDK. Too bad. laugh

He will be surprised by how Lois reacts?
Probably, but in a good way. [Linked Image] (I love that guy!)

/tries to figure out point/ Hmm... /takes off Tempus hat/ Oh. /puts on Tempus hat/ Duh!
laugh

/Psst. Clark doesn't hit girls/

You mean, he has to be patient because his partner won't put out, or he has no choice in forsaking his patience once said partner decides to put out?
Yep. [Linked Image]

He's that bad. Poor Lois. She'll have her work cut out for her. Maybe she really should rent him to Cat for a weekend. And on a refresher course with Mayson a year later.
No, well, I don't know we'll have to ask Rachel and she... Oh, wait! [Linked Image] Wrong dimension. *HE* thought it felt good, and didn't hear any complaints. That work for you. And I'm guessing, based on her experience level, Lois wouldn't know either way.

Can one slap Clark enough?
No, probably not. One of the perk of invulnerability.

He's kinda slow, isn't he?
He's been in this dimension less than 2 weeks, Michael. Give him a break!

You point being when it comes to ticking off *this* Lois?
Never mind. I didn't realize that THAT was our point.

True. Still, I do wonder about the unemployment rate once Lex took a dive. Sure, things will recover, but it will still have spiked and settled back on a higher low.
Is THAT why everyone is upset that Superman doesn't save Lex at the beginning of S2? The unemployment numbers! [Linked Image] Don't worry, Bender sells the companies to the highest bidder. And there's always his partner in crime Mrs. Luthor, the Ex. She wouldn't let Lex's businesses go down the drain, now would she?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.