Originally posted by John Lambert:
But actually Clark abandoned altTime A in 1997, so since it is only 1993 here, he has not "now" abandoned altTime A, he just will abandon it.
If you want to get into semantics... yes. But, since he's already abandoned it in the future...

EW: I've read stories where Clark was sexually involved with other women, before he met Lois, who didn't know he had the ability of flight (I know [Eek!] ). And while this, I'm guessing, is physically possible, I could never imagine it being all that pleasureable for him, IMHO.

JOHN: There are also lots of stories where Lois gets pregnant from Clark without realizing in the process he can fly. Although to be fair, most of the authors seem to have assumed that Clark does not spontaneously start to float but has to will it to happen.
Really? I can only recall one or two. In a couple, she was so in the moment she doesn't realize they are floating. In the others, they were so out of it (due to Red K or Revenge), neither of them could exactly remember what exactly happened, anyway.

That said, considering that in canon Clark starts to float when he sees Lois at the White Orchid Ball, apparently as a reaction to being attracted to her, I think that you have to deviate from canon to have Clark and Lois not floating while making love.

Although, I guess Clark floating and Lois realizing he is floating are two different issues. Especially since she likes to be on top.
Exactly.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.