the helicopter exploded with enough force that Lois buried her head in Clark’s shoulder.
Huh. And here I thought she turned away because of the horror of it. Come to think of it, S1 Lois keeps turning away from death from start to finish.

Ooooh. She was right, she did hate him.
Oh…Lois…

Luthor probably thought it was good business sense to literally blow up the competition, even if said competition was hundreds of innocent colonists.
Duh. And what’s a hundred people who don’t even hold policies with Lex-Life.

A kiss, he might as well add, that he didn’t initiate or have any way to stop.
That’s not correct. He could have head-butted her.

He would have to be patient. He could do that.
The others are right. :rolleyes:

Actually, withholding sex was one of Lana’s favorite ways of controlling him, of getting him to do what she wanted, or so she had thought.
goofy

He employs over a million people in this city alone.
So, what’s that? 20% of the total jobs available?

“Well, Luthor was planning on building his own privately owned space laboratory if Prometheus got canceled. Dr. Baines ran the Prometheus program and was caught trying to sabotage it ‘for profit’ as she told us,” said Clark, realizing his hunch was sounding more and more like a coincidence. “They both mentioned wanting to ‘seize higher ground’.”
That’s a lot of clues…

Don’t talk openly to anyone else about your suspicions, not Lois
Duh. She might kill him.

“Would you like a lift?” Lois volunteered. “I could drive you.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.