I'm a little behind everyone else, as I just caught up to 10 while everyone else is on 12. But, I am trying to get up to speed with this episode.

The first thing that comes to mind is out of my real life. The living things that are not real, even though something in the back of your head tells you that it could be real reminds me of my mother's cooking. My mother was highly educated, but not much of a cook. She thought that a recipe was a suggestion. Any or all of the ingredients could be left out. As a result, it took till I went away to college for me to learn what real food tasted like. I think Lois is having the same problem. She has the main ingredient of her life stuck in the back of her head, but she cannot taste real life because it is missing in her existance.

It is kind of strange to learn just how undone Lois could be without Clark in her life to complete the picture. We all know that Lois is an incomplete package without Clark, but this story gets the point across in a way that most of us would not think of unless we saw how the missing ingredient made the end results different.

I like this, Virginia. Lois is not complete, regardless of who comes into her life to fill the void, unless she has Clark/Superman to fill in the vacant spaces. So, please let us see the whole recipe put together so that we can watch Lois live life the way it was meant to live.

Pat