/pulls out Lex Lane/ "Art 8: Lois Lane is only allowed to kiss other men after she has become aware of Clark Kent if said Clark Kent is either aware of her actions, or aware that she is generally engaging in such activities and of able body and mind to interfere should he chose to do so."
Well, okay, Clark doesn't have a body, but he's still nagging (or someone with his voice is or Lois is imagining him doing that). Does that count?

Right. What to other people constitutes a whole story is only an epilogue to you.
Okay, you caught me. blush As long as the reader understands that from the beginning, I'm okay then, right? laugh Right? Hello, Michael? clap Today, though, I think I'll go garden for a while, and get my snarkies out. Either that or L&C are going to spend all of Book 2 bickering, and it will end early with Lois shooting Clark or tearing his head off, and we don't want that to happen, right?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.