Michael's FDK Reply - Part 2 -

He talked to him on the show?
Yep! I believe he held out his hand and said, "Let her go!" :rolleyes:

See? Clark.
Yep. Clark. See, I told you he would still show up. (Okay, this is in her dreams, but beggers can't be choosey can they?)

Not sure where exactly, but somewhere here I started to hope/suspect Clark showing up.
[Linked Image] Michael, Clark's dead.

Is inner Clark jealous of outer Clark? Does he know he’s getting replaced?
Um... Outer Clark? Oh, no. That's not Clark.

It’s not M&J, but a very close second. And completely out of the blue. Very well done.
[Linked Image] Thank you.

But who is it?
Some random blond guy.

Really, Jimmy. You’re breaking up with your senior partner over a skin mag? He really does need a girl. Fast.
He's working on it <<ducking>>

Okay, rewatched scene. Huh. Very funny adaption of Clark’s lines there
Thank you (see bow from above).

Oh dear. How’s she dealing without Clark?
She's Lois Lane. [Linked Image] She survived 26 years without Clark in her life, did you think she was going to die just because he wasn't around to save her?

/tries to help/ “N. O. Also pronounced ‘NO!’”
Thank you. She needed a refresher course.

Expects Clark to show up before a) first volume’s done and b) after Lois chooses Dan and tells him and he starts relocating. Just for added awkwardness
[Linked Image] Again, Michael, Clark is dead... for the most part. And see the Dan spoiler note from... FDK 9, I think.

Actually, she just wants Camembert from France. And Swiss Chocolate fresh from the Alps. Himalayen Snow?
clap

Clark? You out there? Please move. Now.
<<gulp.>> [Linked Image]

As for Lois. Can she also have Part 11? Please? Pretty please? /Knows she’ll share it with us because Clark will put her into a generous mood/
Yes, Lois is in Part 11, and 12, and 13, and 14... The story is from her POV. It would be difficult to have a part without her in it. 11 is prepped and ready to post tonight. If I start posting too early I'll get even more behind on my parts for Book 2, which will slow down my posting schedule for Book 2. Speaking of which, I need to finish up Part 10 and send it off to Beta... before she starts [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.