And here I thought you wanted Lois and Dan to hook up? Oh, you're shivering because of worry about reader-loss.
WANT? Want? No, I don't WANT it! But it seemed the logical course Lois would take in this scenario. I want Lois and Clark being sweet and cuddly and flying around bantering, but sometimes a story doesn't go in that direction. <<Yes, still suffering from a little PTS over sudden reader drop... Gee, it wasn't like I had her CHEAT on Clark with some non-Clark character or anything. They just kissed. :rolleyes: Okay, they were on a bed at the time and they had slept together, but only because he moved her off the couch, but she was still fully clothed... Anyway, Clark's dead and Dan is her boyfriend, it is perfectly legal for them to kiss. Well, their loss, this is when the story starts to get fun.) Okay, I'm starting to babble, let's see what else Michael wrote. laugh

It's a bloodflow issue...
Right, not enough blood to read stories. Got it!

Nope. Was going for doing it for real. Much more fun that way for us readers. Until she meets her doctor, at least.
Do you think I'd drive her crazy now! With what... 15 parts left? evil

/shrugs/ It was the obvious conclusion?
Which is of course why I didn't go that route. Anyway, let's give Lois a little credit.

Right. /gets out gun and visits Dan/
Sorry, he's still around in 11. <<ducking>>

Also, please inform honored beta to not kill valued author before muse as quit bestowing new gifts
Not kill! She was throwing a brick. Maybe I should have used this [Linked Image] instead.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.