but he's still nagging (or someone with his voice is or Lois is imagining him doing that). Does that count?
Yeah. It does. That's where the 'able mind' comes in. Cloned with his memory, ghost haunting Lois, possessing her body, sharing her body, dog sleeping in her bed, doesn't matter. Only once he's a braineating zombie, Lois is expected to move on and have Dan protect her. And once they escape the Clarkbie attack the first time, they have a night of passion and in the early hours of the morning, Dan goes out for bagels and gets his brains eaten by Clarkbie.

Hello, Michael? [Thud] Michael? Oh, dear, I've lost another one.
Tom Clancy didn't scare me off. Frank Herbert didn't scare me off. George R.R. Martin didn't scare me off. CarolM didn't scare me off. Janet Owens didn't scare me off. Nan didn't scare me off. You won't either wink

EDIT: You meant "Prologue" didn't you?
Prologue, epilogue. It always depends on the POV. blush

It must have been that undercover MPD officier in the red shirt with the Star Fleet insignia.
Great. Does that mean I'll get fined by the Extra Actor's Guild of Metropolis?

Today, though, I think I'll go garden for a while, and get my snarkies out. Either that or L&C are going to spend all of Book 2 bickering, and it will end early with Lois shooting Clark or tearing his head off, and we don't want that to happen, right?
Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Makeup sex! Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Also, food for new, other story. Or many more other stories! Ooooh! Ooooh!

wave Michael

PS: Now I really have to go and work on Part 11 FDK.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.