Well, let's see. 1)Luthor's White Orchid Ball; 2) Kerth Awards; and 3) when Clark *finally* asked her out and they *finally* went... Of course, Lois would probably say that the first two weren't *really* dates. [Big Grin] (Semantics)
1) wasn't a date with Clark. That was business. Same goes btw. for the date/dinner with Lex. 2) That was just friends helping each other out. 2.5) was a trial run. 3) was their first date. The weird Carnival outing, that was more like friends hanging out. Plus it got interrupted by Call-Me-Daniel. It could do in a pinch (i.e. in case of horny emergency), though. Breakfast at Callard's, well, yeah, that would have been a date. But Clark's parents kind of blew that one. Way to go, country couple, getting kidnapped on the first day in the Big City. /steadfastly ignores that Clark probably tried to go out with Lois many more times off screen. Also, likely he left her fuming just as many times, possibly even sticking with the bill, like some pseudo-french wannabe actor/
goofy

Next you'll be wanting me to give up my non-interactive phone
Hey, don't diss smartphones. They're great for reading LnC fanfic on the boards (with a good data-plan from your carrier). Plus, you can use it to call people, too (works most of the times).
and get an iPhone
/Has made personal life choice to stay away from things with fruit on it./
and join Facebook, and...
/Has made personal life choice to stay away from any sort of social network/ No, LnC boards are no social network.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.